Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Product Marketing Manager
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7279
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
Product Marketing Manager - Spanish market
Our client offers a unique and highly enjoyable online shopping experience, one that has earned it over five million customers across the globe.
They currently have a requirement for a Product Marketing Manager for the Spanish Market who will be tasked with designing and planning the go to market strategies and will be an individual who will have a strong understanding of product lifecycle.
- Study the overall company products, with the main goal to highlight improvements.
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers.
- Develop product messaging that differentiate the product offered from others in the market.
- Study and analyze in the market trends and focus.
- Collaborate closely with the Partners management team to deliver great quality products through top quality briefs and great project management
- Help in the Execution of the action plan for the specific product.
- Minimum 3/4 years of experience in Marketing, ideally Product or Brand Marketing
- Fluent in English + native level in Spanish
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to drive a large portfolio of projects at the same time working in a international environment.
- Excellence in execution with great attention to details.
- Hands-on attitude.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.