Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Paid Social Manager
- Salary: €50,000 - €60,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7274
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 years
We are currently partnering with a very well-known, digital publisher based in Dublin City Centre. Due to company growth, they are looking for a Paid Social Manager to join their team.
This is a brand new role with in the business.
- Establish social media function with in the brand
- Define and deliver innovative social media strategies in order to bring brand awareness and increase social presence
- Work closely with Ad Operations, Editorial, Brand and Client service teams to drive awareness across all areas of the brand
- Manage all aspect of campaign management from defining strategy, targeting, customer audiences, to campaign optimisation and analysis
- Ensure that campaigns are hitting KPI's
- Forecasting and benchmarking campaigns
- Generating reports using various analytics platforms
- Develop and deliver highly targeted, strategic content, based on various data insights
- Collaborate with various teams to establish and deliver best social objectives and provide support on product launches
- Strategize and implement testing strategies to improve business performance
- 3 plus years of experience developing and executing paid social media strategies
- Experience in managing campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Linkedin
- Excellent analytical skills with experience across Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, DMP
- Social listening and Crowtangle is a plus
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work across multiple teams and projects
- Familiarity with Buffer is beneficial.
- Experience in publishing and media sector is a plus
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.