Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Social Media Executive
- Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
- Location: Dublin North
- Job Number: BBBH7271
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 0 years
Our client is a successful company in the services sector with an international client base. They are leaders in their niche and support a number of household name companies on a global scale.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and self motivated Social Media Executive with keen attention to detail.
The successful candidate will work in the sales and marketing department and be responsible for creating digital content and pay per click ad campaigns. Please note you need strong design skills for this role and should be proficient with Photoshop.
* Develop and deliver online content including company website, email newsletters and social media posts
* Plan, create and manage digital advertising campaigns for Facebook & LinkedIn
* Review and analyse digital campaigns to ensure effectiveness and optimise results
* Monitor industry trends to ensure thought leadership across digital activity
* Assist in creating the overall digital strategy for the company
* Further support for ad hoc marketing projects.
Skills and experience required:
* Degree or qualification in Marketing
* Min 2 years' experience working in a digital marketing role
* Good working knowledge of social media and online analytics.
* Strong attention to detail and effective time management skills.
* Strong skills with Adobe Photoshop
* Excellent English is an absolute must
* Full eligibility to work in Ireland
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.