Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Paid Acquisition Manager EMEA
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7270
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 7 - 8
Our client is an international business platform with a global client base of tens of thousands of organisations.
This is a company that is in the top 5 Best Places to Work by leading review sites.
They are currently seeking to hire an EMEA Paid Acquisition Manager to join their team to assist them in their next growth phase.
- Set and manage acquisition strategy for the EMEA Market with primary focus on UK, Ireland, France, and Germany
- Mange recruitment and development of the acquisition team for specific regions
- Develop close relationship with external agencies, vendors and contractors across EMEA to drive the company reach
- Define, develop and implement a program for acquisition campaigns align with the global strategy to reach company's EMEA targets
- Constantly evaluate new strategies, channels and markets to drive program effectiveness
- Be responsible for budget allocation, setting targets, forecasting and measurement of campaigns across all channels including Display, Programmatic, Search, Social and other channels
- Work in collaboration with multiple teams across Editorial and Design team to master tailored made ad creatives
- 8 years of experience in performance marketing
- Experience across EMEA markets
- Solid experience in Search, Display, Programmatic and Paid Social
- Experience in managing and developing teams
- Strong experience in execution of customer-orientated campaigns across acquisition channels
- Experience launching campaigns across multiple markets and languages
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to take data driven direction
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving
- Curiosity to experiment various strategies and confidence to take risks
- Nice to have but not necessary: familiarity with freemium model and SaaS , and French or German language
Excellent salary and great benefits package on offer
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.