Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Director of Digital Marketing & Ecommerce
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7264
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
A global tour company are currently seeking a Director of Digital Marketing & Ecommerce to lead their world class team and expand their operation across the globe.
- Directing the development of the website and optimising the conversion rates
- Implementing & planning personalised email marketing campaigns
- Identifying areas of improvement across KPI's and ROI on the SEM activity to report back to the SEM teams
- Working closely with the Creative Director and Content Team to ensure engaging content is produced to appeal to a wider audience on both sides of the sale
- Coordinating the production of digital copy, graphic, and video for distribution across the website and external sale points
- Maintain a competitive position in search results via SEO
- Reporting on direct sales funnel to the COO
- Sourcing excellent talent both external and internally, to keep the brand relevant and appealing
- Managing a marketing budget of €3M a year
- 3 years' experience in similar positions
- Experience managing web development projects, and liaising with developers & designers
- Experience coordinating high level email marketing campaigns
- Excellent Google Analytics experience
- Understanding of current SEO techniques and algorithms
- Strong understanding of SEM and Adwords bidding strategies
- Experienced with a variety SEM tools and advertising platforms
- Experience managing Ecommerce Marketing
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.