Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Facebook Campaign Manager
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7243
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
A rapidly growing marketing company that excels in lead acquisition for their clients, are looking for Facebook Campaign Manager to join their team in the heart of Dublin City.
- Supporting the creation of product services marketing campaigns
- Designing the digital marketing strategies
- Managing and planning the execution of the strategies
- Planning and managing the online campaign assets
- Ensuring the groups online marketing activity and plans, are in alignment with the companies goals
- Managing the paid search Facebook brand campaigns
- Product expert in Digital Advertising across Facebook Ads, Search, Display Mobile and Video
- Managing digital marketing spend
- Working with the creative team on marketing campaign designs and material
- Creating campaigns for B2B & B2C markets
- Degree in Marketing/Advertising or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience as a Campaign Manager in Facebook advertising
- Online campaign management experience, particularly Google Adwords and Facebook Ads
- Excellent communication and fluent English
- Use to working under pressure
- Analytically minded
- Previous experience in major Tech Company
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.