Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
B2B Marketing Manager
- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7210
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 6 - 7
We are currently working with an established brand in the international Trust and Corporate Services space. They provide their clients with a suite of services, including Financial Reporting, Structured Finance, and Managed Services.
To facilitate their ongoing market development, they are currently looking for a Marketing Manager with experience in the financial sector to join their successful brand.
- Further establish the marketing function within the business
- Head up the company's marketing strategy and implementation across Digital and Traditional channels.
- Develop and manage quality content in line with the brand guidelines across Website, Blogs, SEO, Email Marketing and Social Media
- Define and develop marketing strategies across branding and leads acquisition using digital and traditional channels
- Manage CMS, and the look and feel of the website and website analytics
- Establish and manage Social Media presence across LinkedIn and Twitter
- Manage agency partners
- Ensure that all content is on brand and compliant.
- Create and implement marketing collateral across brochures, press releases, corporate events and promotions
- Take responsibility for Data analytics and reporting
- Work across all marketing channels to enhance the brand.
- At least 6 years of experience in Marketing, preferably B2B
- Proven track record of growing and developing a brand via marketing channels
- Hands on experience in content writing in the financial sector
- Experience in defining, developing and implementing marketing strategies across Blogging, Web Content, Email, Social and some traditional channels
- Experience in Social Media Management across Twitter and LinkedIn preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to read datasets
- Experience in PR and corporate events would be advantageous
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.