Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: Limerick
- Job Number: BBBH7207
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 6 - 7
We are currently working with a very successful business in the consumer electronics space.
They are looking to hire a Channel Manager to join the international marketing team.
- Define and develop channel marketing plans including outlining retail display and promotional opportunities for assigned retailers
- Manage merchandising and display across retail section
- Working closely across sales , product teams to accomplish channel marketing goals
- Define and execute channels specific requirements
- Oversee implementation of the retail POS displays insuring a brand guidelines
- Act as ago to market leader across all new product launches across organisation
- Manage relationship with 3rd party Vendors
- Support company's channel events insuring the company representation according to brand guidelines
- Identify and deliver sales and education/training tools needs for sales and partners
- Analytics and reporting on the effectiveness of the channel marketing
- Analyse competitors and make sure that the brand is always one step ahead
- Support the go to market strategies, product development team and new sales pitches
- Ensuring execution of marketing projects to the business standards
- Previous experience in channel marketing with retailers
- 6-8 years' experience in b2c or mobile tech company
- Bachelor in Business, Marketing or relevant
- Strong Project Management skills
- Customer-focused with excellent organisational skills and multitasking
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experience working in collaborative environment where ideas are shared, questioned and tested
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills across PowerPoint, Excel and Word
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.