Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7177
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 5 - 6
We are currently working with a multi-national digital marketing company who work extensively with a major sector.
This is a company that is in a rapid growth phase and has offices throughout the world.
As they are now expanding their Ireland operation, they are seeking to make the key appointment of an Industry Manager who will be tasked with helping to grow the business, advising on marketing strategies that will help grow acquisition goals.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Work on evaluating clients requirements and delivering solutions
- Develop new opportunities, prioritize accounts and evaluate effectiveness on campaigns.
- Become the digital advertising product expert (including developing a deep understanding
- of Google Ads, Search, Display, Mobile and Video).
- Work with a cross section of teams including product managers, sales and business owners.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in multi-channel marketing, and a strong track record of having delivered high value solutions.
- Excellent Digital marketing and analytical skills.
- Have an expert understanding of Google products; search, display, video.
- Ability to manage projects to across various teams to deliver solutions for products and clients.
- Experience in partnership management.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.