Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Senior Data Analyst
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7153
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: None
Senior Data Analyst
Our client is the digital division of a leading International News Group, and boasts some really impressive digital real estate, disseminating high quality content to a global flagship site and a host of premium quality consumer sites.
This is a highly innovative and driven enterprise, one that is passionate about quality and building on their multi-million unique user base.
To that effect they are currently seeking to make the key appointment of a Senior Data Analyst to assist them in profiling and understanding their online customers better, and thereby driving advertising revenues.
The successful applicant for this role will be the absolute authority on customer behaviour and will be a key adviser to senior management and other business functions within the organisation in terms of formulating customer driven strategies.
Therefore, the successful applicant for this role will be able to use a suite of tools to derive valuable insights and will be able to contextualise them and relay them in such a way that they will be coherent and actionable.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in the sense that you have interpreted insights to drive customer engagement, conversion, loyalty, and consequently, revenues on digital platforms
- A relevant degree - i.e. Mathematical / Analytical / Statistical
- You will be highly numerate
- Proven ability to analyze and resolve complex challenges
- Proficiency in SQL, Google Cloud, DB Visualiser, Excel
- Familiarity with Tableau in terms of Dashboards, Visualizations etc.
- A highly developed strategic and commercial instinct
- First rate communication abilities
- Ideally, familiarity with the publishing world.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.