Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Director of Digital Marketing
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7130
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 7 - 8
Director of Digital Marketing
Our client is a leader in a particular online service and due to very high demand they are currently enjoying a massive growth phase.
As such, they company is now hiring a Digital Marketing Director who will be tasked with optimising and applying best international practice to the entire marketing function within the business.
This role will require the successful candidate to work with a content team to build out a content driven marketing strategy, and to work extensively with 3rd party stakeholders to significantly enhance the profile of our client's primary platform across target markets. It will also require the successful candidate to provide leadership on brand direction for the company.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years hailing from a technology marketing background
- Extensive experience of devising and implementing strategy in a high growth web / tech company
- Expert in coordinating 3rd party stakeholders to achieve clear strategic marketing goals
- Experience in managing marketing teams
- Experience of having successfully promoted an evolving brand
- Experience of having devised and implemented marketing strategies around new product / service launches.
- Experience in having implemented automation platforms
- 3rd Level relevant degree
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.