Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Head of Commercial Property
- Salary: €100,000 -€125,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7123
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 8 - 9
Our client are an international online specialist who also have a major high street presence.
They are currently seeking to appoint a Property Manager who will be tasked with managing their existing commercial (office and retail) property portfolio
The successful applicant for this role will be an individual who is experienced in conceptualising and manifesting a compelling retail experience.
While there is an element of boots on the ground (assessing and negotiating properties), this role will also require vision, creativity, energy and dynamism.
Applicants for this role should be able to demonstrate a track record of having managed and further developed a retail property portfolio – sourcing / appraisal, negotiations, legal, planning permissions, but should also have a strong track record of having managed various stakeholders to devise and deliver a compelling high street retail experience.
Applicants should have –
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in large Property portfolio management and construction.
- A strong understanding of the retail landscape.
- A strong understanding of leases and other relevant legal documentation, and of planning processes.
- Degree educated in a property, business or other relevant degree.
- The ability to fully understand and realise business and commercial goals
- The ability to grasp a vision and see it through to fruition.
- The ability to work autonomously.
- First rate communication skills
- A fastidious attention to detail
- The ability to manage various stakeholders from interior designers / branding specialists right through to shop fit out specialists.
- An understanding of the online retail space is a distinct advantage.
Prosperity appreciates the opportunity to represent eligible candidates. We endeavour to be a valuable partner in your journey to a better role. We act as an efficient liaison between you, the candidate, and our clients, and we work hard to ensure that you receive a title, salary and benefits which will be fully commensurate to your skills and experience. If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch and let’s begin the process : )