Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Sponsorship and Brand Manager
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7104
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 - 5
Sponsorship and Brand Manager
Our client is a leading ecommerce portal, one that employs 1000s and is firmly placed within the top drawer of online brands within Ireland and internationally.
Right now, they are seeking to make the key appointment of a Sponsorship and Brand Manager
The successful candidate for this role will be tasked with managing both the offline and online brand portfolios and key sponsorships to develop innovative campaigns and propositions that will strengthen the company position in the market place.
- Coordinate ATL Media, print, press, outdoor and TV activities
- Media planning, booking and budgeting
- Formulation and management of brand proposition and communication strategies across key target territories Ireland & UK
- Liaise and negotiate new business opportunities that will strengthen brand reach.
- Work with the PR and marketing teams to run ad hoc stunts and guerrilla marketing campaigns
- Be the main point of contact for all sponsorships
- Work with the VIP team to coordinate customer hospitality
- Develop the internal company brand values
- Work with digital acquisition team to better understand the impact of ATL marketing through attribution modelling
- Knowledge of industry market trends
- Conduct competitor analysis reports to get a better understanding of marketplace.
- Work with BI team to conduct regular quant and qual research to better understand brand perception
- Management of brand budgets.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.