Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Digital Marketing Executive
- Salary: €25,000 - €40,000
- Location: Dublin West
- Job Number: BBBH7066
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 years
A leading interior fit out business are currently seeking an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive to join the Marketing team in Dublin West.
- Managing the social media channels
- Generating online and offline content
- Coordinating documentation, presentations & contractor tender returns for different departments
- Organising educational & entertainment events
- Coordinating design and printing of marketing materials
- Management of CRM system, updating and maintaining the quality of the database
- Organising company events and internal marketing
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in marketing/digital marketing
- Third level qualification in Marketing/Digital Marketing is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Digital marketing experience in social media, website content creation, analytics, & advertising
- Experienced with design software
Advantageous to have:
- Interest in design and interiors
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.