Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: UK
- Job Number: BBBH7036
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
Our client is the global leader in creating connections between customers and business, leveraging data, technology and creative thinking to build powerful synergies.
They are currently seeking to make the key appointment of a Senior Consultant who will be tasked with providing Strategy and Insights consultancy to a wide base of clients across the EMEA Region
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE….
As part of our client's Strategy and Insights team, you will work closely with client organisations to assist them in optimising their multi-channel marketing strategies. Using your marketing experience and analytical skills, you will provide unique insights into customer performance - and help clients use this insight to drive better campaign performance, marketing effectiveness and ROI.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a combination of consultative experience (particularly in helping clients improve their marketing performance) coupled with quantitative analytical skills.
The successful applicant will be someone with a passion & enthusiasm for how data & analysis can provide business insight, knowledge and best practice.
Leading and co-managing client projects and retainers, in the areas of email and multi-channel marketing strategy, campaign planning and results evaluation / recommendations in B2B, B2C and C2C markets
Provide quantitative and strategic marketing consulting services to new and existing clients.
- Campaign Optimisation: work with clients to optimise email and multi-channel marketing campaign performance, such as developing contact strategies for maximum revenue impact
- Campaign/Program Management: lifecycle messaging strategy development, analysis, and performance improvement through customer acquisition, retention, cross-sell, and win-back; develop multi-channel contact strategies tailored to individual customer segments
- Emerging Technologies: research and develop interactive programs for clients, utilising emerging technologies in Web, and Social Networking community spaces.
- Unique Insight: help clients gain insights into their business and customer behaviour through analysis of campaign data, transactional data, customer profile data, etc
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS….
- Lead diagnosis by assessing current client and competitor landscape
- Able to perform market insights, competitor site analysis
- Solid knowledge of and able to perform financial analysis and use business case concepts
- Advanced analytic thought process
- Starting to be seen as an advisor by internal and external teams
- Strong ownership with sense of driving value for clients
- Strong understanding and familiarity of marketing channels, e.g., digital, email
- Analyses and suggests the principals of segmentations and communication strategy
- Advanced knowledge of industry and consumer insights tools
- Excellent understanding of analytics
- Able to perform basic analysis, e.g. QA, analytics hygiene
- Able to use analytical tools, e.g. Excel, pivot charts and tables, dashboard reports
- Contextual understanding
- Apply the analytic techniques to the client project (drive insights)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills a must
- Able to develop presentations
- Able to present data, analysis and statistics in a simple and clear way
- Excellent project management skills
- Advanced teamwork skills, able to work across teams seamlessly with diverse teams (i.e. Statistical, technical and marketing)
- Occasionally working with the New Business Development teams to identify opportunities to new and existing clients. Work day-to-day on client service engagements, typically with regular visits on client premises across the EMEA Region
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- BI reporting tools advantageous
- SAS / SQL experience advantageous
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS….
- Very solid experience in CRM and Marketing strategy or related marketing experience
- Agency / Marketing Services experience greatly preferred
- Professional experience in strategic planning (agency side) and/or consumer marketing, relationship marketing, CRM (client side) and digital marketing e.g. Email, Digital, Social
- Experience working in a commercial client services environment
- Being highly motivated, and able to motivate others, eager to learn, willing to travel
- Well versed in marketing practices that use data, content & technology to influence customer behaviour
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and build plans that will convincingly achieve desired outcomes
- Able to demonstrate past experience of successfully managing a diverse set of projects simultaneously.
- Able to work in a team as well as independently and adapt quickly to dynamic tasks and deadlines resulting from new or changing priorities.
- Able to produce high quality work product under challenging time constraints
- Bachelor's degree required in Marketing, Economics, Business, Psychology, Maths
- Masters or PhD desirable
- Marketing qualifications IDM / CIM desirable
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.