Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Demand Generation and Growth Director - Barcelona
- Salary: €60,000 - €75,000
- Location: Mainland Europe
- Job Number: BBBH6976
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 - 5
I have an amazing opportunity to join a leading Travel tech company, one that has been recognised as one of the hottest start-ups by Forbes.
They are, in fact, the fastest growing start-up in Europe with over 20 million in funding to help them scale.
They are currently looking for a Demand Generation and Growth Director to facilitate them in their expansion and to help them to achieve their revenue targets.
This role is based in Barcelona and pays an excellent salary, benefits and the successful candidate will avail of Barcelona’s favourable taxation structure. So, if you feel like skipping the winter in Dublin, read on . . .
- Own Demand Generation strategy, conversion optimisation and analytics.
- Manage, train and develop a marketing team and ensure that the team is working together to achieve company goals
- Manage inbound marketing needs and end to end lead generation strategy
- Act as the demand generation guru and constantly develop and test new demand generation and lead acquisition strategies across paid and unpaid channels to maximise the revenue growth
- Analyse and manage conversion optimisation and user journey optimisation strategies
- Manage all analytics and reporting across tracking attribution, KPIS, performance visibility,
- Own marketing automation best practise across user journey communication, data segmentation, data nurturing etc.
- Develop and implement scalable process to ensure best practise in lead generation and database communication
- Collaborate with the sales team to establish the best way to generate leads
- Experience in managing and developing a team
- At least 4 years of experience in Growth/ Demand Generation preferably in fast growing tech start up ideally in b2B SaaS Sector.
- At least 2 years of experience managing successful lead nurturing and email marketing strategies
- Exceptional analytical skills and Data driven DNA
- Expert level in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent planning and organization skills with ability to implement big ideas by breaking them down in to projects
- Great focus and prioritisation skills
- Strong decision making skills and ability to think on your fit
- Passion for marketing and technology, data and new trends
- Ability to scope and implement various technologies to increase business performance
- Excellent level of English at Native or Bilingual level required
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.