Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Debora, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Marketing Sector. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit top marketing talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Specialists - from assistants to global directors.
If you're a marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Senior E-Commerce Merchandiser
- Salary: €60,000 - €80,000
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH6949
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
A luxurious Irish retail giant currently require an experienced Senior Merchandiser to join their eCommerce team in the heart of Dublin. The successful candidate will play a key role in enhancing their customers' online shopping experience through merchandising initiatives, and by building fantastic relationships with designers, brands and suppliers
- Guiding and coaching junior merchandisers
- Improving architecture for on-site searching, navigation and product information to increase conversion
- Optimising the customer experience to drive sales to reach revenue targets
- Maximising the average order value through upselling, cross selling and product ranking
- Working closely with the Acquisition Manager & Category Manager to identify the best per forming products and categories and seize opportunities to increase conversion and revenue
- Liaising with the UX manager to improve, manage & implement the product information to enhance the customer experience and conversion
- Reporting insights to stakeholders on customer behaviour and buying decisions that can drive revenue
- Ensuring availability of stock on the web store, and monitoring the stock allocation
- Analysing customer behaviour and sales, to better understand the customer journeys and the key sales drivers
- 3 years' experience in ecommerce
- Strong grasp on the latest online technologies, industry and competitors.
- Understanding of merchandising techniques
- Analytically minded problem solver
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with many cross-functional teams
- Great prioritisation skills and an ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Please apply if you feel you are the right fit for the role : )
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.