Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Marketing & Communications Executive
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH6952
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: None
Our client is one of the leading financial services companies in Ireland with beautiful modern offices in the heart of Dublin city.
This is a company that values their employees as much as they do their clients.
They are currently seeking to make the key appointment of a Marketing and Communication Executive to work on their marketing content, digital marketing campaigns, and their overall visual brand identity.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a financial / banking background, and will have the proven ability to support a leader in the financial sector in achieving their marketing/ digital goals and have an impact on their long term visual identity.
- Driving new business growth from existing and new clients through integrated marketing campaigns across all digital and non digital channels
- Maintaining and nurturing client relationship by delivering customed marketing communications
- Communicating with the client to improve performance on frequency and on content posting
- Working on the visual identity, brand culture of the company, tone of voice
- Having ownership of the projects and digital campaigns
- Working with crossfunctional teams to make sure the work is harmonised
- Day-to-day supporting teams in their needs
- Find innovative platforms to develop the content on
- Regular metric reporting on communication and campaign performance
- 3 years’ experience minimum preferred, in through-the-line marketing communications and campaign management
- Financial or banking background highly preferred
- A high level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent written English
- Highly organised individual, proactive, self-motivated and mutlitasking
- Flexible, creative and enthusiastic – team player
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a results-oriented mindset
- Offices in the city centre
- Onsite gym
- Office events/ activities
- Performance related bonus awards
- Pension contributions
- Educational fund
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.