Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Lilly, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in placing marketing talent. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit high end marketing talent, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Professionals - from assistants and management for SME firms to global directors.
If you're a highly experienced marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
- Salary: €25,000 - €40,000
- Location: Limerick
- Job Number: BBBH6925
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
A leading ecommerce brand in the online travel industry are currently seeking an SEO Strategist to work as part of their expanding digital team at their office in Limerick.
- Developing the SEO strategy on behalf of clients
- Increasing SEO traffic across the business portfolio
- Working with internal teams to ensure effective SEO programs the meets the client's strategic objectives
- Performing detailed analysis of clients websites focusing on the crawlability, indexation, site architecture and site content, identifying problems & opportunities
- Conducting competitive research to see what is working for them & where they are failing to succeed, to find leverage where ranking and growth can be increased
- Continuous monitoring of Google Analytics and sharing relevant updates to the wider team
- Working with content stakeholders to improve rankings and revenue
- Conduct monthly SEO meeting for the team
- Aiding the SEO team to prioritise what work needs to be done and ensuring they work effectively
- Contributing updates on SEO trends via blog articles, newsletters etc.
- 3 years' experience in a Digital Marketing
- Experienced in achieving SEO results for a business or clients
- Great knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experienced with keyword strategy and implementation; technical audits, recommendations and implementation; competitive analysis and executing tactical strategies
- Working knowledge of the following tools; SEMrush, Screaming Frog and Google Search Console
Apply today : )
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.