Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Debora, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Marketing Sector. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit top marketing talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Specialists - from assistants to global directors.
If you're a marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH6537
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 - 5
This is an opportunity to join an innovative digital entertainment company to work within their digital acquisition team in the Dublin office.
This is one of the most digitally advanced brands in Dublin offering excellent advancements in your skills and tremendous career development opportunities.
- Managing in house PPC strategies across various search platforms
- Developing, implementing & optimising effective PPC campaigns across Google & Bing, Double click search platforms
- Managing team of 3 PPC executives
- Managing large international PPC budgets
- Conducting keyword research & identifying opportunities to stand out from competitors
- Reporting on KPI's to identifying opportunities for improvement and regularly reporting to management
- Managing campaigns work desktop, tablet and mobile, with specific targeting across each.
- Keeping up to date with current PPC trend and techniques
- Continuously A/B Testing and demonstrate findings
- Implementing customised landing pages for new customer acquisition
- At least 4 years of PPC experience
- Experience managing large PPC budgets
- Experience working for a large ecommerce brand, focused on customer acquisition across various products and channels
- Track record achieving targets and showing the capability to prioritise
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- Degree in ecommerce, digital marketing or equivalent
Please apply below.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.