Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Debora, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Marketing Sector. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit top marketing talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Specialists - from assistants to global directors.
If you're a marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Social Media & Online Content Executive
- Salary: €25,000 - €40,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH6900
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: None
A major publisher is currently seeking a Social Media & Online Content Executive to increase awareness & engagement of their various publications, at their office in Dublin
- Driving engagement & interaction across publications, through developing strategies & content, for the various social and online channels
- Managing the publications content calendar across their social channels
- Growing and developing the existing network across the social channels
- Performing analysis of implemented strategies and their success
- Overseeing the content creation that's designed to increase engagement and build the community, both online and offline.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Social Communities or Digital Media
- Qualification in journalism, marketing or a related discipline
- Strong understanding & experience of content marketing, building strategies and user experience
- Excellent knowledge of social media channels
- Superb writing and editing skills
- Experienced with CMS's, social media channels, HTML, and video/audio editing
- Working to deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly with great interpersonal skills
- Cooperating well with team members
Apply today to learn more : )
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.