Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Debora, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Marketing Sector. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit top marketing talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Specialists - from assistants to global directors.
If you're a marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Account Manager- Experiential Shopper experience
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH6859
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
Account Manager with a background in Experiential, Below the line, Event, Shopper Agencies required
Our client is a highly dynamic below -the- line, activation and promotional agency in Dublin, working with clients in FMCG and consumer lifestyle.
They are now looking to hire a talented Account Manager to manage the various campaigns and to also manage clients and resources.
The successful applicant for this role will have experience in agency, preferably in experiential, and below- the -line, shopper marketing, with the capacity to lead successful campaigns and bring new business opportunities.
- Account Management: building and managing relationship with clients
- Develop the portfolio, pitching to clients, reach out to new potential clients
- Project Management, analyzing brief
- Work on the campaigns
- Coordination of talent, teams, agencies and 3rd parties
- Follow up on campaigns
- Optimizing budget
- Reporting to clients
- 3-4 years ideally
- Previous experience in Experiential and shopper agencies before
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Need to have a full driving license (preferable)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.