Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Debora, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Marketing Sector. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit top marketing talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Specialists - from assistants to global directors.
If you're a marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin South
- Job Number: BBBH6853
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 years
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to get involved with a high potential company. This enterprise is hugely resourced, funded, and has the backing of some of the leading online specialists in the Irish Market.
In this key strategic role you will work with product owner and Agile software engineering teams to successfully deliver features and products to the market.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for certain key functional areas of the product and will work with stakeholders to help define business requirements. You will then work with scrum teams to translate these to technical tasks and assist the Product Owner in the delivery of product features in a specified timeline.
You should have some experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner.
* Attend requirement gathering workshops in order to define user stories for product features
* Build and groom product backlog. Create and prioritise stories that align with the product roadmap and release goals
* Act as a point of communication between the business and software development
* Be a champion of user experience and define and execute user stories that ensure superior customer experience when using feature/product
* Use agile/scrum methodologies to help drive and deliver product releases.
* Help remove any impediments that the development team face during the product life cycle.
* Provide business with updates on project status while record and communicate any Risks or Issues that may impact project deadlines
* Work collaboratively across all functional departments including marketing, sales, support, professional services, architecture and others and drive communication of releases including new features and defects to internal and external stakeholders.
* Involvement in the project planning & support of software solution development projects through the project lifecycle.
* Excellent knowledge of and experience with Scrum Agile in software development
* 3-5 years in a Software Engineering or Software support role
* experience with B2C web apps
* Demonstrated experience in writing user stories, acceptance criteria and Agile software development
* Bachelor's degree in relevant technical field
* Excellent communication and technical skills
* Experience with dealing with third party suppliers.
* Ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment with strong skill of exerting influence
* Strong technical aptitude; programming and/or UX (User Experience) background a strong plus
* Full eligibility to work in Ireland
Ideally you also have some experience with Python, MySQL, PHP, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, ReactJS and Jira.
Experience with online gaming - big plus.
salary range for this opportunity 45 - 50,000 + benefits
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
Karolina / firstname.lastname@example.org / (01) 545 5592
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.