Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Debora, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Marketing Sector. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit top marketing talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Specialists - from assistants to global directors.
If you're a marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Digital App Marketing Manager
- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH6730
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 years
We are currently working with a leading supplier in the marijuana business - not exactly the drug, but the means of taking the drug, and it is only for medical reasons : )
These guys are a leading international ecommerce platform with a fantastic business model, and they are building a high performance team in the Irish market. To that effect, they are currently seeking a Mobile Marketing Manager to drive the brand across the mobile advertising space, with particular responsibility across mobile acquisition, strategy development, implementation and analysis.
- Media planning and media strategy including mobile advertising strategy, channels and vendors selection, budget management, forecasting
- Campaign Management including campaign set up, optimisation, reporting, across display, search, video, social across UAC, Facebook, Apple, search, audience buying platforms, direct sites
- Measuring and tracking results from mobile advertising using mobile measurement tool
- Developing and improving mobile customer journey and touch points and connect in with cross device strategy to improve overall acquisition strategy
- Mange mobile creatives with collaboration with the creative team across display video, banners, and landing pages
- Develop and implement campaigns' test strategy, test run and reporting
- Act as a mobile data analytics expert with ability to influence cross channel and cross device impact
- 4-5 years' experience in performance marketing and advertising
- At least 3 years of hands on mobile campaign management experience including planning, optimising and reporting
- Experience developing mobile acquisition strategy across Google, Facebook, Linked in and video platforms
- Experience with app download campaigns on mobile and native and cross device campaigns
- Strong understanding of ad attribution and add tracking across: Mixpanel or Amplitude, Appsflyer, Urban, Adjust,
- Master in Google analytics, Google Data Studio and similar
- Experience in B2B tech orientated demand generation, attribution and conversion is beneficial
- Multitasker, self-starter and initiative taker with ability to prioritise in a dynamic start up environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of analysing and synthesising data, ability to identify trends key points and turn them to usable insights
- BA or BS degree required
If you are interested please send your CV to Lilly@prosperity.ie
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent to do so
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.