Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Debora, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Marketing Sector. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit top marketing talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Specialists - from assistants to global directors.
If you're a marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Senior Marketing Executive
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH6715
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 - 3
Senior Marketing Executive
Prosperity is the only specialist recruitment consultancy to the Digital Sector in Ireland, and over the last 17 years we have earned a fantastic reputation for building great teams for a diverse range of digital companies, from start-ups to many of the giants of the digital world and are the first (and often only) port of call for many exciting brands.
Having established a presence in Paris and Lisbon, Prosperity is successfully recruiting and expanding in International Markets . . . So great plans and exciting times ahead : )
As part of a carefully researched and fully resourced plan, we aim to consolidate our presence in the Irish Market and implement an integrated and highly strategic Marketing Strategy in line with our expansion.
Therefore, we are looking to hire a driven, intelligent, imaginative and capable Marketing professional.
The successful candidate will be working with our marketing team to develop sales leads and turn them into clients as well as working with our consultants on sales projects and marketing automation.
We are looking for that high performing type of person who will get excited about where we can take this business, and who will effectively work on their own initiative to help make it happen.
- You will have a very strong understanding of all aspects of digital marketing (email, social, content, events, SEO, PPC and other paid online advertising).
- You will be that type of person who can independently come up with compelling campaigns and initiatives, implement them, and then analyse to build on insights.
- You will have a strong track record of generating a steady supply of B2B leads, and of ensuring a consistent and quality pipeline to sales professionals / consultants - essentially, you will be proven in owning a lead generation process and having had experience in driving qualified lead generation and conversion to drive business growth
- You will have expertise in email management, marketing automation and CRM software, and will be adept at building marketing funnels and flow processes with a view to continuous improvement.
- You will be capable of database management, cleansing and segmentation.
- You will have a proven track record of creating brilliant content, so you will have absolutely excellent English, and you will have exemplary creative, editing, and proofreading skills with relevant experience executing content driven marketing programs for B2B lead generation. Your communication and writing skills will be second to none.
- You will be analytical with the ability to use and interpret data to inform business decisions, measure return on investment and further improve processes and initiatives.
- You will be able to manage Social Media platforms, provide UX / SEO oversight to company websites.
- You will be able to create marketing collateral, both online and offline
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Excellent Career Progression
- The fact we work with some of the coolest companies in the world, clients who respect and appreciate the work we do
- Working in a funky part of town in a pretty unique office
- Our good coffee
- Some serious sounds via Spotify on our office speakers (everyone's tunes get to be heard)
- Reasonable hours
- Company yoga on a Friday . . . optional of course, we are not a cult : )