Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Debora, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Marketing Sector. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit top marketing talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Specialists - from assistants to global directors.
If you're a marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH6678
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
My client is currently looking for an experienced Campaign Manager who will be responsible for end to end development, coordination and implementation of key advertising campaigns.
Unmissable opportunity to work for a well-established and award winning publisher!!
Location: Dublin - city centre
- Manage B2B and B2C integrated marketing campaigns
- Ensure the timely and successful implementation of advertising campaigns
- Brief and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Forecasting and managing marketing budget
- Analysis, reporting of campaign effectiveness to agreed brand KPIs
- Ability to work across a number of different departments to ensure marketing objectives are delivered.
- Delivery and coordination of end to end B2B and B2C advertising campaigns to new acquisition (existing and non-customers) and retaining customer to agreed KPIs
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as Account Manager/Campaign Manager in a communication agency
- Strong experience with digital advertising
- Campaign management experience utilising above and below the line to deliver fully integrated campaigns
- Must have experience of developing, managing and acting as a guardian of high-performing service brands.
- Track record of effectively delivering results within tight timelines and to a consistently high standard.
- Ability to influence effectively at all levels within the business
- Clear and concise management and communication skills
- A high level of organisational ability
For more information on this role, please get in touch.
Prosperity appreciates the opportunity to represent eligible candidates. We endeavour to be a valuable partner in your journey to a better role. We act as an efficient liaison between you, the candidate, and our clients, and we work hard to ensure that you receive a title, salary and benefits which will be fully commensurate to your skills and experience.
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch and let's begin the process.