Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Debora, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Marketing Sector. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit top marketing talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Specialists - from assistants to global directors.
If you're a marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Online Conversion Manager
- Salary: €60,000 - €80,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH6654
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 5 - 6
I am currently partnering with an exciting eLearning business servicing students all around the world.
They are currently looking to appoint an Online Conversion Manager who will be a key driver in their exciting expansion plans.
- Develop and implement online customer acquisition, conversion and retention strategy to generate revenue growth across direct marketing channels
- Analyse data across customer journey, sales funnel , UX and conversion stats and develop optimisation strategy to drive the business forward
- Work across cross functional teams to establish key improvement points and develop and implement solution to improve website performance
- Work across large data of warm quality leads and develop bespoke strategies across communication, targeting and UK to improve online conversion and retention
- Manage communication with traffic acquisition partners in order to develop high performing acquisition strategy
- Analyse bespoke data management system and look for ways to automate processes to improve team performance
- Keep on top of current trends on the market and ensure that the business in one step ahead from competition
- At least 5 years of experience in highly conversion driven ecommerce business
- Solid previous experience in developing online conversion strategies using various data points
- Very strong experience in analysing data and turning it to usable insights
- Experience in analysing and optimising traffic acquisition , conversion & retention data
- Experience with data segmentation and automation
- Experience managing website optimisation projects
- Degree in data analytics , ecommerce or digital marketing or similar
- Autonomous and self starter with ability to take ownership of multiple projects