Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Debora, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Marketing Sector. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit top marketing talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Specialists - from assistants to global directors.
If you're a marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Online Commercial Manager
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH6462
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 - 3
This major ecommerce brand is on the march, crossing borders and conquering new markets.
Right now they require an Online Commercial Manager to assist in developing commercial performance in specific territories and utilise insights to drive revenues and bring a high level of market awareness to the commercial team with a view to further leveraging new revenue opportunities.
Applicants for this role should have -
- A minimum of 2-3 years of commercial experience in a large scale online enterprise.
- A very strong commercial sense
- Have a proven and exemplary track record in interpreting and delivering actionable insights and managing commercial KPIs
- Highly numerate with the ability to manipulate data in Excel/SQL
- A thorough understanding of negotiation and contracts.
- Team management experience
- Relevant third level degree
- Advantageous to have a sports / online gaming background
Prosperity appreciates the opportunity to represent eligible candidates. We endeavour to be a valuable partner in your journey to a better role. We act as an efficient liaison between you, the candidate, and our clients, and we work hard to ensure that you receive a title, salary and benefits which will be fully commensurate to your skills and experience. If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch and let's begin the process : ) Kind Regards, Gary