Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Debora, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Marketing Sector. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit top marketing talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Specialists - from assistants to global directors.
If you're a marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
Marketing & eCommerce Manager
- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: Mayo
- Job Number: BBBH6070
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 5 - 6
A premier Irish retailer in fashion, jewellery and giftware are currently seeking a Marketing & E-commerce Manager for a maternity leave contract (at least 8 months)to be based at their head office in Co. Mayo.
Joining the Senior Management team, the successful applicant will work to support stores across the country, and will manage the marketing & eCommerce store.
- Managing the marketing campaign calendar for both online and offline
- Leading the team on its creation to provide effective brand communication and revenue growth
- Identification of sales drivers across product categories, seasonal campaign and promotion cycles
- Liaising with Buying Team & Senior Management to lead the annual, promotional and weekly plans
- Analysis of compiled marketing and ecommerce activity to identify successful strategies
- Sales performance of ecommerce platform to hit projected sales forecasts, and developing the performance of the platform
- Liaising with various agencies and media partners across all communication channels and nurturing those relationships
- Key point of contact for PR and representing the brands values across all media channels
- Managing Loyalty Card program, the Click and Collect program and developing other campaign that are customer-focused
- Managing the agreed upon budgets for the Marketing and Ecommerce Departments
- Liaising with the relevant stakeholders and department with marketing updates and activities
- Leading and mentoring the Marketing & Ecommerce Team, which include photography, digital marketing and graphic design personnel in a positive, productive fashion.
- Execution of store events, photography, press launces, fashion shows, and video shoots to engage customers
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years' minimum in a similar role
- Third level qualification in Marketing or Business
- Ability to lead, train and coach a team
- Proven record of revenue generation on Adwords & Social Media channels
- Impeccable written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A results orientated & analytical mind for problem solving
- Organised & tentative to details while under pressure
- Passionate, driven and motivated, especially for the products
- Understanding of consumer behaviour and influences