Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there, I am Debora, and I am a recruitment consultant specialising in the Irish Marketing Sector. If you're looking for a marketing job or you wish to recruit top marketing talent, at whatever level, I'm more than happy to help.
Be it online, traditional or integrated, I specialise in sourcing Marketing Specialists - from assistants to global directors.
If you're a marketing specialist and you are looking for a new challenge, I'd love to help you along that journey, so please get in touch!
- Salary: €25,000 - €40,000
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH6047
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 1 - 2
An award winning & leading Ecommerce Company are currently seeking an Affiliate Executive to work alongside their Affiliate Manager in Dublin City.
This is an excellent opportunity for a digital marketer to aid the growth of an affiliate partners program across the EMEA markets.
- Driving acquisition of valuable customers from affiliate network
- Developing and managing strategic relationships with key publishers
- Gaining new affiliate partnerships with publishers
- Supporting the creation of the pipeline, forecasting and goal setting for affiliate revenue
- Ensuring the best ROI is delivered from affiliates by analysing campaign activities
- Managing commission structure and budget spends with partners
- Approving sales and administration of affiliate campaigns on a monthly basis
- Assisting in the creation of the annual budget & acquisition strategy for countries in EMEA
- Pursuing growth opportunities that are derived and identified from analysing the data, from promotions, from content & from the publisher network
- Liaising with Market Managers to develop ideas for affiliate campaigns, to create a strategy for communicate affiliate promotions
- Reporting on competitors affiliate activity by monitoring their campaigns and promotions
- Creating draft newsletters & communications for various campaigns
- Checking affiliate activity daily & creating a structure to respond to publisher inquiries
- Degree in Digital Marketing
- 1 year minimum experience in ecommerce or digital marketing or affiliate marketing
- Strong negotiating and sales skills
- Experienced at building relationship with third parties
- Good experience using analytical tools e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- Ability to extract meaning from large data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced and good knowledge of tracking technology
- Ability to execute strategically and stay organised, while multi-tasking
- Successfully able to deliver within tight deadlines
- A second major European language would be an advantage to applicants